That’s just looks back to front
That’s just looks back to front
That's rightThat’s just looks back to front
I thought so but wasn’t sureThat's right
That’s twice a year he’s not buying thatYou need to tell the OH that regardless of whether you are right or left handed, wrist watches should be worn on the left wrist, for obvious reasons when it comes to using the winder. Very nice watch though![]()
oh...
this thread is actually about watches...
thats a bit shit.![]()
Hundreds of Rolex watches on F/B Marketplace starting at forty quid -A Breitling watch on fb marketplace in Manchester. What could possibly go wrong?
I've got a rolex for £40, send cash and it's yoursHundreds of Rolex watches on F/B Marketplace starting at forty quid -
I'd want to do due diligence if I was buying from a private seller - caveat emptor
I've already got oneI've got a rolex for £40, send cash and it's yours![]()
I'd get burgledWhy not have two £40 Rolex watches?
I'd get burgled
@AirConOr if you can't afford £40
Ducati watch
£15 · In stock
Listed in Wellingborough, England
Message
![]()
Details
New ducati corse watch Watch brand new Case has crack on it
- Condition
New
Wellingborough, England
Undamaged too
But would you climb a mountain for itI like these (very much)
Tudor watch
£1,900
Listed about an hour ago in Bradford, England
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Details
Great condition Tudor I bought this watch new in 2019 I have the receipt and all paperwork. No damage to Bezel, no scratches to glass, not worn much, very minor scratches on casing and original strap which comes with some spare links. any questions please ask
- Condition
Used – good
Bradford, England
Location is approximate
Thats the buggerMoontin.
Thats the bugger![]()
1300 people over 29 floors, that's nearly 45 people per floor - seems quite a squashIt's gone now.It was called Derwent Tower, but nicknamed locally as 'The Dunston Rocket'
![]()
The rise and fall of the Dunston Rocket
As an official ceremony was held to mark the regeneration of the site, we look back at one of Tyneside's most recognisable iconswww.chroniclelive.co.uk
![]()
1300 people over 29 floors, that's nearly 45 people per floor - seems quite a squash![]()
But I am svelte fatty faceMaybe for you, fatty wobble chops, not for svelte people.![]()