One what?I know someone in here who has one![]()
Had a look at one of those yesterday… very tempted…….Anyone want a bi-metal submarinerEuro-millions is my only chance (ten UK Millionaires tonight)
Rolex 126660 James Cameron Deep Sea
£13,950
Listed 14 hours ago in Doncaster, England
View attachment 34329
View attachment 34331
View attachment 34332
View attachment 34333
Details
Rolex Deep Sea James Cameron Unworn. Registered December 2020 On new card. Collection from Doncaster, South Yorkshire. £13950
- Condition
New
2 grand waitingHad a look at one of those yesterday… very tempted…….Anyone want a bi-metal submariner![]()
Had a look at one of those yesterday… very tempted…….Anyone want a bi-metal submariner![]()
Shaddap, I offered firstBi-Metal seems to be making a bit of a come back.![]()
Had a look at one of those yesterday… very tempted…….Anyone want a bi-metal submariner![]()
Now there’s a thought….. open it up to a wider audienceBi metal, Is that like gender nuetral ?
Footballer's watch (Div 1)These look nice I thought until I saw the price https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens...-titanium-and-leather-watch/38063312419108215
Steve Jobs said on his deathbed you could get a perfectly good watch for $30, Steve was very, very rich - listen to dead SteveThese look nice I thought until I saw the price https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens...-titanium-and-leather-watch/38063312419108215
I was into watches a long time ago but could never understand the actual value of the “timeless” engineering marvels that keep track of time. Pardon me for my ignorance, but can I make a phone call, listen to music or track my steps on a Rolex?
What did he have to say about Chinese motorcycles ?Steve Jobs said on his deathbed you could get a perfectly good watch for $30, Steve was very, very rich - listen to dead Steve![]()
I'm not sure he was up on motorcycles, perhaps he was gayWhat did he have to say about Chinese motorcycles ?
I was into watches a long time ago but could never understand the actual value of the “timeless” engineering marvels that keep track of time. Pardon me for my ignorance, but can I make a phone call, listen to music or track my steps on a Rolex?
Ah, but a Rolex battery doesn't run out of charge or signal![]()
Don’t get me wrong I loves me and can appreciate a good ‘ol piece of masterful engineering. I gave up on consciously keeping track of time a while ago - it was stressin‘ me out. I’m now that guy that’s always late or early.
Timeless classic!
'Ang on a second, you've got to give him a minute to collect his thoughts and wind himself up to reply...You took your time replying.![]()
Review hereI fancy one of these. The trouble (and the irony) of this classic Chinesemechanical watch
is that there are loads of Chinese
copies about.
I hate the world sometimes.
Sugess Men Watches Chronograph Mechanical Watch Hand Winding Seagull 1963 ST1901 Movement Pilot Wristwatch with Sapphire (Verde Militare 38MM) : Amazon.co.uk: Watches
Shop Sugess Men Watches Chronograph Mechanical Watch Hand Winding Seagull 1963 ST1901 Movement Pilot Wristwatch with Sapphire (Verde Militare 38MM) ✓ free delivery ✓ free returns on eligible orders.www.amazon.co.uk
Review here
![]()
Exact Time Right Now | Time.bi
View your exact time on Time.bi. Browse by cities, countries, regions and across timezones with their current times. Updated Live.www.watchshopping.com