Watch Thread

Euro-millions is my only chance (ten UK Millionaires tonight)

Rolex 126660 James Cameron Deep Sea
£13,950
Listed 14 hours ago in
Doncaster, England


View attachment 34329

View attachment 34331


View attachment 34332

View attachment 34333





Details​

  • Condition
    New
Rolex Deep Sea James Cameron Unworn. Registered December 2020 On new card. Collection from Doncaster, South Yorkshire. £13950
Had a look at one of those yesterday… very tempted…….Anyone want a bi-metal submariner 😜
 
I was into watches a long time ago but could never understand the actual value of the “timeless” engineering marvels that keep track of time. Pardon me for my ignorance, but can I make a phone call, listen to music or track my steps on a Rolex?

It's not about 'how much' something will do. You can't get a family of 7 in a Bugatti Veyron, what's your point? 🤔
 
Ah, but a Rolex battery doesn't run out of charge or signal ;)
:unsure: One of them motion chargin’ atomic types ba-trees (perpetual)?

$282 (way too much IMO and that compass looks like it came out of a box of Cracker Jacks)
BB85DD09-CF2E-425B-9B16-8C3E9A375B6D.webp


$6,150 (low-end Rolex - hrs, min & secs)
607B0EA5-4ED2-461F-8895-C991C6B39946.webp


Don’t get me wrong I loves me and can appreciate a good ‘ol piece of masterful engineering. I gave up on consciously keeping track of time a while ago - it was stressin‘ me out. I’m now that guy that’s always late or early.
 
I fancy one of these. The trouble (and the irony) of this classic Chinese 🇨🇳 mechanical watch ⌚ is that there are loads of Chinese 🇨🇳 copies about. 🤷‍♂️

I hate the world sometimes. :rolleyes:

 
I fancy one of these. The trouble (and the irony) of this classic Chinese 🇨🇳 mechanical watch ⌚ is that there are loads of Chinese 🇨🇳 copies about. 🤷‍♂️

I hate the world sometimes. :rolleyes:

Review here

 
Back
Top Bottom