0 what do I winWithout the need to list them, how many watches do people have purely as a collection model rather than an everyday model?
0 what do I win![]()
I have none as a collection, I wear all of em....I just dont seem to be able to stop buying more![]()
Why would you be trying to stopI have none as a collection, I wear all of em....I just dont seem to be able to stop buying more![]()
The wife .... I(ts hard enough trying to hide all the dosh I spend on the bikes.Why would you be trying to stop![]()
I like themGod these are ugly but expensive - this one is advertised on F/B Marketplace in Harrogate for £4k
PANERAI LUMINOR GMT
£4,000£4,250
Listed a week ago in Harrogate, England
Details
Iconic, classic, collectible Panerai Luminor GMT wristwatch on leather strap. Model PAM 088. Much loved timepiece, purchased new in 2007 in good condition for it’s age complete with original box and papers. Recently fitted new genuine Panerai leather strap. Rubber strap worn out and not replaced and strap removal tool very worn. Time, Day, Date, Seconds and second time zone with superb automatic movement. This great watch has had a good life, been much admired and ready to give it’s new owner much pleasure for many years to come.
- Condition
Used – good- Brand
Panerai- Material
Stainless steel
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Are they accurate though?I must admit yes it does!!![]()
Dont know i cant't fined the shrug emoji??Are they accurate though?
Dont know i cant't fined the shrug emoji??
Smug Guinness!!
ZeroWithout the need to list them, how many watches do people have purely as a collection model rather than an everyday model?
It’s showing to wrong timeViews on this oh wise peeps ? Omega Seamaster Professional Wave Dial Co-Axial Automatic Circa 2005 – Carter Marsh: Pre-owned Luxury Wrist Watches
And @wroughtironron do you have a link to the eBay one you posted as can’t find - maybe sold
If you're referring to the limited edition Planet Ocean - it's still on Facebook MarketplaceViews on this oh wise peeps ? Omega Seamaster Professional Wave Dial Co-Axial Automatic Circa 2005 – Carter Marsh: Pre-owned Luxury Wrist Watches
And @wroughtironron do you have a link to the eBay one you posted as can’t find - maybe sold
I thought your OH had decided on a new one, or is this another potential acquisition?Views on this oh wise peeps ? Omega Seamaster Professional Wave Dial Co-Axial Automatic Circa 2005 – Carter Marsh: Pre-owned Luxury Wrist Watches
And @wroughtironron do you have a link to the eBay one you posted as can’t find - maybe sold
Views on this oh wise peeps ? Omega Seamaster Professional Wave Dial Co-Axial Automatic Circa 2005 – Carter Marsh: Pre-owned Luxury Wrist Watches
And @wroughtironron do you have a link to the eBay one you posted as can’t find - maybe sold
I was looking on eBayIf you're referring to the limited edition Planet Ocean - it's still on Facebook Marketplace
search for "
Omega Planet Ocean 44 mm limited edition blue dial one of only 60
£4,400 · In stock
Listed in Bridgwater, England"
He had but he’s a dithererI thought your OH had decided on a new one, or is this another potential acquisition?
I don’t want to marry him but that’s no the pointWhat happened to equality Char, you've had at least two opportunities to propose on leap years![]()