My empire of dirt...

We finally got moved in last night! It's ace. Still have too much furniture for the room as some will eventually go back in the other bedroom, but just being that one square meter bigger, things fit better in here.
Once I get my head around the logistics, we gunna move the kitchen and dinner into the other bedroom and make a temporary shower in the living room.
In other news, one of the girls laid an egg yesterday!!!!! I knew they would start laying early!!!
IMG-20251201-WA0000.webp
IMG-20251201-WA0001.webp
20251201_202602.webp
20251201_202747.webp
20251201_202755.webp
20251201_202804.webp
20251201_202824.webp
!
 
We finally got moved in last night! It's ace. Still have too much furniture for the room as some will eventually go back in the other bedroom, but just being that one square meter bigger, things fit better in here.
Once I get my head around the logistics, we gunna move the kitchen and dinner into the other bedroom and make a temporary shower in the living room.
In other news, one of the girls laid an egg yesterday!!!!! I knew they would start laying early!!!
View attachment 152758View attachment 152759View attachment 152760View attachment 152761View attachment 152762View attachment 152763View attachment 152764!
Nice one cuz!
Right, now the chooks are laying, all round to Chiz and B's for egg an bacon butties yay :love:
I'll race ya!
 
So now im building a shower cubicle to go in what will be our living room for a bit ( probably a year or 2!!) So we can smash out the existing bathroom and kitchen and get the last of the plies done.
We've started moving the kitchen into the spare room and once ive the shower built and drainage run we will fit the sink and oven in there. Got me plumber mate lined up to help one evening next week. I could do it on my own but it'll be faster with him, I may learn stuff and if im short on fittings, he has a well stocked van so I won't have to race into town..
Got the feijoa trees planted on Friday evening but realisd I'd marked one hole in the wrong place, too close to the garage so ive me mates boy coming over to dig another hole and some other bits and bobs..
In chicken news, all3 chooks are now laying! Esmeralda popped on out this morning..
Happy days!!
IMG-20251207-WA0001.webp
20251205_194307.webp
20251205_194214.webp
20251207_101658.webp
20251207_101705.webp
20251207_101715.webp
20251207_101724.webp
IMG-20251206-WA0002.webp
 
Last edited:
So now im building a shower cubicle to go in what will be our living room for a bit ( probably a year or 2!!) So we can smash out the existing bathroom and kitchen and get the last of the plies done.
We've started moving the kitchen into the spare room and once ive the shower built and drainage run we will fit the sink and oven in there. Got me plumber mate lined up to help one evening next week. I could do it on my own but it'll be faster with him, I may learn stuff and if im short on fittings, he has a well stocked van so I won't have to race into town..
Got the feijoa trees planted on Friday evening but realisd I'd marked one hole in the wrong place, too close to the garage so ive me mates boy coming over to dig another hole and some other bits and bobs..
In chicken news, all3 chooks are now laying! Esmeralda popped on out this morning..
Happy days!!View attachment 152957View attachment 152958View attachment 152959View attachment 152960View attachment 152961View attachment 152962View attachment 152963View attachment 152964
How do you reach the microwave (and the freezer too I guess)? 😮
 
Hot one today! 35 was showing on the thermometer in the chicken coop..
The strawberries are looking at lil droopy. Waiting for it to cool i bit so I can water em. Its 6.50 and it's down tto 27..
Got a bit more done on the shower after work and in between ice cold ciders..
Got a 6kg rump delivered last night so steak for dinner..got a few scotch fillet chunks( rib eye) turning up this week, a fillet and some lamb chups, got 15kg of mince last week so we are set for the festive season..
20251208_184715.webp
20251208_184731.webp
IMG-20251207-WA0005.webp
20251207_183813.webp
 
Hot one today! 35 was showing on the thermometer in the chicken coop..
The strawberries are looking at lil droopy. Waiting for it to cool i bit so I can water em. Its 6.50 and it's down tto 27..
Got a bit more done on the shower after work and in between ice cold ciders..
Got a 6kg rump delivered last night so steak for dinner..got a few scotch fillet chunks( rib eye) turning up this week, a fillet and some lamb chups, got 15kg of mince last week so we are set for the festive season..
View attachment 153030View attachment 153031View attachment 153032View attachment 153033
Goddam, that steak looks mighty good!
 
Back
Top Bottom