Holyhead![]()
Check out this 5 bedroom detached house for sale on Rightmove
5 bedroom detached house for sale in Lon Isallt, Trearddur Bay, Holyhead, Anglesey, LL65 for £2,750,000. Marketed by Jackson-Stops, Chesterwww.rightmove.co.uk
Full of Scousers at weekends.Holyhead![]()
Only an hours walk away - close to Anglesey Circuit too.....Holyhead![]()
A grade A shitholeFull of Scousers at weekends.
No garden. How do you hang the washing out and where do you put the bins?
Holyhead![]()
Im sure their are some stunning coastline areas around there but holyhead is a shithole like pretty much all docker areas ..Nice, that like.
I would be worried about coastal erosion though.It's perched right above the water
although those cliffs do look pretty substantial.
Streetview from this year shows it's been recently built.
View attachment 171113
....and 2 triple garages
I know some awesome outbuildings....and 2 triple garages- why do they never promote the garages as to some these are the most important part of a house
![]()
1 picture of the buildings from the outside would have sufficed - I'm not buying it now on principleI know some awesome outbuildings
But I’ll tell you why. ….. it’s normally Mrs Richperson who makes the decision so kitchens, living & garden spaces have to take priority
& he probably didn’t want picture of his 911 collection on RightMove!