Your Ideal (or fantasy ✨) Homes 🏡


Nice, that like. (y)

I would be worried about coastal erosion though. :unsure: It's perched right above the water 🌊 although those cliffs do look pretty substantial.

Streetview from this year shows it's been recently built.

Screenshot 2026-09-18 at 12.06.17.webp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dox
....and 2 triple garages :love: - why do they never promote the garages as to some these are the most important part of a house 🤷‍♂️
I know some awesome outbuildings

But I’ll tell you why. ….. it’s normally Mrs Richperson who makes the decision so kitchens, living & garden spaces have to take priority

& he probably didn’t want picture of his 911 collection on RightMove!
 
I know some awesome outbuildings

But I’ll tell you why. ….. it’s normally Mrs Richperson who makes the decision so kitchens, living & garden spaces have to take priority

& he probably didn’t want picture of his 911 collection on RightMove!
1 picture of the buildings from the outside would have sufficed - I'm not buying it now on principle :mad:
 
Back
Top Bottom