What have you done on your bike today?

Laptop, is it a chromebook, windows or a mac? apparently they all need a waterproof keyboard cover for some users :D
Window 11, it's an ACER laptop, the last one i had lasted well over 2 years and that was a crap one!! The last one was an HP cheap thing, it bearly lasted a year, the new one is quite expensive and has some great reviews if there true but i'm happy with it, 15.6" screen and 1080 HD. :)
 
Window 11, it's an ACER laptop, the last one i had lasted well over 2 years and that was a crap one!! The last one was an HP cheap thing, it bearly lasted a year, the new one is quite expensive and has some great reviews if there true but i'm happy with it, 15.6" screen and 1080 HD. :)
The reconditioned Panasonic toughbook that bob the bounder put me onto has been faultless and I’m sure it will survive a nuclear war if we ever have one!
 
Went to the ‘Tilbridge Tastery’ for eggs on toast, popped into Lincoln

IMG_9369.webp


Came back via Clumber Park
IMG_9370.webp

This is Lime Tree Avenue, it goes on like this for three miles
 
Last edited:
Lincoln Cathedral is something else isn’t it.

Could we build anything like that now?
Of course we could. We probably won’t.
Nope, not only the lacking of skill but the cost would be insane and health and safety, planning permision etc...........................!!:ROFLMAO:
Also, not enough guinesses tithing to their overlords.
Only if it was a mosque
Prob much more likely
The cathedral was severely damaged in an earthquake in 1185.

It took over from the great pyramids as the tallest building in the world, when they added a spire in the 1300’s, it burnt down.
It is gods will.
Amen
 
Sold my bike! To…….@Laava!
He is coming down to pick it up tomorrow and stay overnight before riding it home on Sunday! Hope I can keep my hands to myself!
I have already replaced it with a CFMoto 450mt which is turning out to be, for me, a better bike. Lighter and lower to the ground for a start because of the seat. The desert X just does not have the ability to be that low without compromise. Only things it is missing is cruise control and about 60hp! The after market gear available is amazing and cheap too in comparison. I have already ordered full luggage and crash bars plus I am considering a better screen but am aware that a screen might work for one person and not for another.
Am also thinking about maybe a Ducati 797 monster. Only cos I saw one and it looked and sounded great! And, well, 2 bikes right?
 
Sold my bike! To…….@Laava!
He is coming down to pick it up tomorrow and stay overnight before riding it home on Sunday! Hope I can keep my hands to myself!
I have already replaced it with a CFMoto 450mt which is turning out to be, for me, a better bike. Lighter and lower to the ground for a start because of the seat. The desert X just does not have the ability to be that low without compromise. Only things it is missing is cruise control and about 60hp! The after market gear available is amazing and cheap too in comparison. I have already ordered full luggage and crash bars plus I am considering a better screen but am aware that a screen might work for one person and not for another.
Am also thinking about maybe a Ducati 797 monster. Only cos I saw one and it looked and sounded great! And, well, 2 bikes right?
You best keep ya hands offa my @Laava !
 
Back
Top Bottom