What have you done on your bike today?

What is the surprise @Chizel - Founding Father dont tell me you don't know you are also a Guinness?? Surely that's why we are all here 👀
Chiz is a Guinness, don't you worry your cute little pinhead over that. He's our Guinness though and I wouldn't sell him, not for £50.

@Dukesox I never got the chance to try again. Work intervened, then the covid scam happened, then life changes were made and that was all she wrote.

The friendship thing - I rocked up (dribbled, actually) at their place as arranged but I was wrecked. I have never been as ill as that (hmm, maybe a sinus infection a few years before was marginally worse). I was fed soup and allowed to sleep for about 20 hours a day for two days and convalesce for the third. I had arranged to meet up with another friend on the trip (Glidd, if anyone recalls him) but I was too sick.
My friends were due to go on their own dream holiday the day after I left and informed me that the missus had a sore throat and "Thanks very much for that". I never heard from them again.

The whole friendship had a weird start, a weird middle and a weird end, now that I think of it.
 
Chiz is a Guinness, don't you worry your cute little pinhead over that. He's our Guinness though and I wouldn't sell him, not for £50.

@Dukesox I never got the chance to try again. Work intervened, then the covid scam happened, then life changes were made and that was all she wrote.

The friendship thing - I rocked up (dribbled, actually) at their place as arranged but I was wrecked. I have never been as ill as that (hmm, maybe a sinus infection a few years before was marginally worse). I was fed soup and allowed to sleep for about 20 hours a day for two days and convalesce for the third. I had arranged to meet up with another friend on the trip (Glidd, if anyone recalls him) but I was too sick.
My friends were due to go on their own dream holiday the day after I left and informed me that the missus had a sore throat and "Thanks very much for that". I never heard from them again.

The whole friendship had a weird start, a weird middle and a weird end, now that I think of it.
Glidd, wasn't he the DF dude that lives in Switzerland?
 
Chiz is a Guinness, don't you worry your cute little pinhead over that. He's our Guinness though and I wouldn't sell him, not for £50.

@Dukesox I never got the chance to try again. Work intervened, then the covid scam happened, then life changes were made and that was all she wrote.

The friendship thing - I rocked up (dribbled, actually) at their place as arranged but I was wrecked. I have never been as ill as that (hmm, maybe a sinus infection a few years before was marginally worse). I was fed soup and allowed to sleep for about 20 hours a day for two days and convalesce for the third. I had arranged to meet up with another friend on the trip (Glidd, if anyone recalls him) but I was too sick.
My friends were due to go on their own dream holiday the day after I left and informed me that the missus had a sore throat and "Thanks very much for that". I never heard from them again.

The whole friendship had a weird start, a weird middle and a weird end, now that I think of it.

She had a sore throat you say?

I think there's more to this than you're letting on... :unsure:
 
Today i went for a 175 mile round trip via the North Wessex Downs, warm out and the roads are pretty quiet even when i got back too Southampton. Noticed all the leaves changing colour and falling on the roads along with conkers, saw 6 Deers in a field scoffing grass. When going up the A34 there was loads of army trucks, tanks on trucks and APC's wtf is going on:unsure:, all heading southbound.
 
Today i went for a 175 mile round trip via the North Wessex Downs, warm out and the roads are pretty quiet even when i got back too Southampton. Noticed all the leaves changing colour and falling on the roads along with conkers, saw 6 Deers in a field scoffing grass. When going up the A34 there was loads of army trucks, tanks on trucks and APC's wtf is going on:unsure:, all heading southbound.
Maybe the army’s been watching GB News and gone and gotten themselves spooked.
 
Today i had to go for a blood test at 14.10, i find it odd sitting in a waiting room with so called normal sheeple!!:rolleyes: Probably goes back to my acid daze, one acid tab is meant to take 5 years to get out of your system, i did it for 5 years so no chance it's left my system yet. I hate riding at night because i still see relays off of car headlights etc.....!
Anyway waited for 5 mins and had a nice looking nurse to take my blood, in the process of doing it i accidently touched her right tit:ROFLMAO: she didn't say anything so just ignored it. For some reason we got talking about Italy as she was over there last year.:)
I then headed for a petrol station nearby as i was running on fumes and went for a little ride out and to get home before the school run madness. It's realy nice out warm and dry with rain later apperently but nice tomorrow.
 
Back
Top Bottom