What have you done on your bike today?

That is interesting we met 2 English blokes in Spain and I thought i picked them up wrong about the ferry we do rosslare to bilbao in 28 hours so only one night I would have presumed it to be much quicker from England .. thanks Rob
I bumped into an English couple when i was in Alcaniz Spain, they had ridden down in the pissing rain from Santander. I was staying at Zaragoza, i'd got a coach down to Alcaniz for the WSBK at Aragon, another long fucked up story!! :oops:
 
Plymouth to Bilbao is thirteen hours shorter than Portsmouth to Bilbao.

If you book your ferry through Brittany Hotels and book your fist nights stop after your disembark, you get a substantial discount on your ferry booking, more than the cost of the room.
We considered this before ending up in Germany - will check out Brittany Hotels when we go thanks...
 
Plymouth to Bilbao is thirteen hours shorter than Portsmouth to Bilbao.

If you book your ferry through Brittany Hotels and book your fist nights stop after your disembark, you get a substantial discount on your ferry booking, more than the cost of the room.

We all had to meet up at a convenient location, Plymouth is a bit out of the way for almost everyone.

The guy that booked it is registered as a travel agent, so got a decent discount, I believe. (y)
 
Plymouth to Bilbao is thirteen hours shorter than Portsmouth to Bilbao.

If you book your ferry through Brittany Hotels and book your fist nights stop after your disembark, you get a substantial discount on your ferry booking, more than the cost of the room.
That is mad when you look at where both UK ports are ?
 
Back
Top Bottom