Very interesting and awesome and strange stuff with videos and pictures etc!!

I am fucked dude, hard to come to termes with but i am fucked! 🤷‍♂️

Well get yourself unfucked!

There’s a lot you can do that will make a big, positive difference;

1. Cut out the drink
2. Cut out carbs (cause inflammation)
3. Take up some form of exercise

I’m sure others can add to the list, but they’re a good start to get you back on track, mentally and physically.
 
It’s not a big list is it - and you can do it. You just need to decide to.
Think of it as a challenge. And don’t let your mind talk you out of it (it might take a few times to stick with…like packing in smoking…hardly anyone manages it the first go).

But it’ll be worth it 👍
 
It’s not a big list is it - and you can do it. You just need to decide to.
Think of it as a challenge. And don’t let your mind talk you out of it (it might take a few times to stick with…like packing in smoking…hardly anyone manages it the first go).

But it’ll be worth it 👍
I am fucked, i hold my hands up, the only thing i look forward to is being a grandfarther!!:)
 
I am sad to say i can't ride anymore, my body is fucked!!:cry:
Wayne, how much sauce had you drunk, when you posted this?
Alcohol makes you maudlin mate, which when recovering from injury is not good for you.
I not gonna ask you to give up the sherbet, just cut back over time, you will be better for it.
Keep thinking about getting the Indian cluncker going again and look forward to riding the 996.
If you wasn't so far away, I do the work on the 996 for you over winter.
Keep yer chin up laddie buck, as you have witnessed, you have mate's in this community.
 
Tuono sounds the best then the SF in my opinion.
 
IMO the greatest hand to hand battle of all time!! Remember the victors write the history!! 🤷‍♂️

 
Back
Top Bottom