Very interesting and awesome and strange stuff with videos and pictures etc!!

FB_IMG_1758104634044.webp
 
I’ve just heard from Exi that you’ve had an accident, what happened?
I’m trying to catch up at the moment.
I rode up to the Hospital to see a friend of mine as he's got lung cancer, sat outside with him then headed out for a ride. I was behind this women in a a car, i went to overtake and she drove her car right and blocked me so i went to take her on the inside because i had no idea what she was doing!! As i went up the inside she turned into me, bikes a mess i broke four ribs cracked my pelvis AGAIN and bent the plate in my right arm that came through the skin. You couldn't make it up, i visited the Hospital to see my friend and 40 minutes later i'm up the Hospital in A&E!! 🤷‍♂️
I had an op on my right arm to replace the old bent plate, ribs are getting better but still in a lot of pain with my pelvis!!
 
I rode up to the Hospital to see a friend of mine as he's got lung cancer, sat outside with him then headed out for a ride. I was behind this women in a a car, i went to overtake and she drove her car right and blocked me so i went to take her on the inside because i had no idea what she was doing!! As i went up the inside she turned into me, bikes a mess i broke four ribs cracked my pelvis AGAIN and bent the plate in my right arm that came through the skin. You couldn't make it up, i visited the Hospital to see my friend and 40 minutes later i'm up the Hospital in A&E!! 🤷‍♂️
I had an op on my right arm to replace the old bent plate, ribs are getting better but still in a lot of pain with my pelvis!!
Bloody hell, when is your luck going to change?
Bike written off I take it?
My daughter wrote her lovely Polo off last Monday, crashed into the back of someone. She’s fine, although I could have killed her.
 
Bloody hell, when is your luck going to change?
Bike written off I take it?
My daughter wrote her lovely Polo off last Monday, crashed into the back of someone. She’s fine, although I could have killed her.
The bike is ok to repair, the thing's built like a tank, worked it out to cost me about £160 to repair!! Luck, i've givin up on luck, story of my fucking life, nevermind, when i'm able to i'll make a start on the bike, the worst of the damage is the rear wheel is buckled and a spoke has been knocked out, i can get a wheel for £50.
 
100% True!!:)


It certainly expands your capacity for seeing what is possible.
I think that it helps revert back to our ability to access our natural instincts - and that flouride; aluminium; seed oils, etc, cause regression. Humans have gone so far backwards that most will trust the TV over their own instincts.
 
It certainly expands your capacity for seeing what is possible.
I think that it helps revert back to our ability to access our natural instincts - and that flouride; aluminium; seed oils, etc, cause regression. Humans have gone so far backwards that most will trust the TV over their own instincts.
Cognitive dissonance, the first time i had acid i was obviously worried about all the BS you get shoved down your neck about it!! I did it for 5 years and loved it, in the day you walk into a shop to buy something and everything is just so fucking false, you see through the bullshit!! As i have got older i can read a person on the spot, the lies and deceit jump out at you like reading a fucking book. It changes your life outlook the next day when you come down!! It usualy takes about twelve hours depending on who you got your tabs off. Microdots are fucking heavy shit and mushrooms are a whole different ball game, we used to go picking mushrooms and after about 5 hours you start tripping through the Psilocybin being absorbed into your skin, mushrooms need to be respected big style!! Fly agaric are and can be lethal🍄⬅️ do not touch if you don't know the art and skill to judge the amount you boil and drink with tea!! Liberty caps are a bit more forgiving!!⬇️
1758239521585.webp

You play golf and they grow real well on golf courses around late September early October!!(y)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dox
Back
Top Bottom