Very interesting and awesome and strange stuff with videos and pictures etc!!

Cognitive dissonance, the first time i had acid i was obviously worried about all the BS you get shoved down your neck about it!! I did it for 5 years and loved it, in the day you walk into a shop to buy something and everything is just so fucking false, you see through the bullshit!! As i have got older i can read a person on the spot, the lies and deceit jump out at you like reading a fucking book. It changes your life outlook the next day when you come down!! It usualy takes about twelve hours depending on who you got your tabs off. Microdots are fucking heavy shit and mushrooms are a whole different ball game, we used to go picking mushrooms and after about 5 hours you start tripping through the Psilocybin being absorbed into your skin, mushrooms need to be respected big style!! Fly agaric are and can be lethal🍄⬅️ do not touch if you don't know the art and skill to judge the amount you boil and drink with tea!! Liberty caps are a bit more forgiving!!⬇️
View attachment 146767
You play golf and they grow real well on golf courses around late September early October!!(y)

I only did acid about 10 times…never had a bad one, but saw a few people when they did. Didn’t look fun.

Tripped a few times on E’s when had a lot, but not for as long. On the whole, it was fantastic, mind expanding experience.

Mushrooms - been out playing golf this evening and didn’t see any - I keep a look out this time of year; I think it might be a bit early yet.
 
I only did acid about 10 times…never had a bad one, but saw a few people when they did. Didn’t look fun.

Tripped a few times on E’s when had a lot, but not for as long. On the whole, it was fantastic, mind expanding experience.

Mushrooms - been out playing golf this evening and didn’t see any - I keep a look out this time of year; I think it might be a bit early yet.
What the mushrooms love is those mild light misty mornings, they love it. Another trick is looking for fields that have had horses in and then moved on, they love horse manure unlike Biff in Back to the Future!! :) The thing with acid is you can't fight it, you just have to go with it. The worst i've seen was a mate of mine being a dickhead and taking mouthfalls of mushrooms then about two hours later he was on his hands and knees trying to crawl out of his trip, we had to get an ambulance to sort him out while not letting the situation getting to us. Mental times but fucking great times!!(y)
 
I only did acid about 10 times…never had a bad one, but saw a few people when they did. Didn’t look fun.

Tripped a few times on E’s when had a lot, but not for as long. On the whole, it was fantastic, mind expanding experience.

Mushrooms - been out playing golf this evening and didn’t see any - I keep a look out this time of year; I think it might be a bit early yet.
Finally a reason to play golf 😆😆😆
 
Back
Top Bottom