If I ate that much in a week, I would be a fat bastid !He usualy doesn't eat for 2 days, he also works out!!
If I ate that much in a week, I would be a fat bastid !He usualy doesn't eat for 2 days, he also works out!!
I'm sort of lucky as i have always been a skinny Guinness, i think it might be an age thing as i am putting on weight!! Not major weight but a bit more than usual, not bothered as i've got to an age were i don't give a fuck!!If I ate that much in a week, I would be a fat bastid !
Good place to beI'm sort of lucky as i have always been a skinny Guinness, i think it might be an age thing as i am putting on weight!! Not major weight but a bit more than usual, not bothered as i've got to an age were i don't give a fuck!!![]()
Life is like an acid trip, you go with the flow man.Good place to be![]()
Fucken hippy....Life is like an acid trip, you go with the flow man.![]()
Would someone be willing to explain to an ignorant American, who this person is and why I should be laughing at the several times said person has been posted? I am missing something and would appreciate having an "in" for this inside joke.
Would someone be willing to explain to an ignorant American, who this person is and why I should be laughing at the several times said person has been posted? I am missing something and would appreciate having an "in" for this inside joke.
As Dave said it's from a brit comedy from the early 80's . Probably very dated now but in my early teens I found it hilarious.Would someone be willing to explain to an ignorant American, who this person is and why I should be laughing at the several times said person has been posted? I am missing something and would appreciate having an "in" for this inside joke.
Good starter... what was the main course?Been following him for ages on youtube, how he does it is beyond me!!
That Busa is currently for sale for £46k - I wonder what a proper UK and European land speed record holding one would be worth
Still trying to work out what single sided swing arm is from on the Busa?That Busa is currently for sale for £46k - I wonder what a proper UK and European land speed record holding one would be worth
View attachment 144218
View attachment 144219
Meh....That Busa is currently for sale for £46k - I wonder what a proper UK and European land speed record holding one would be worth
View attachment 144218
View attachment 144219
Shouldn't that be in the Sheds section?![]()
10M views · 10K reactions | لن تصدق كيف حولت هذه الزجاجات سيارة! | حِرف إبداعية في 5 دقائق
لن تصدق كيف حولت هذه الزجاجات سيارة!www.facebook.com
Interesting as to what he thought he was achieving, the chainsaw was the most useful tool but he used it wrongShouldn't that be in the Sheds section?
WTF was that all about FFS!! Am i missing something.Interesting as to what he thought he was achieving, the chainsaw was the most useful tool but he used it wrong![]()
Interesting as to what he thought he was achieving, the chainsaw was the most useful tool but he used it wrong![]()
WTF was that all about FFS!! Am i missing something.![]()
Lets assume this man makes £18 an hour, since he owns a Mercedes I will use that as the bottom for earning. This project must have taken 4-5 hours in total plus materials. Lets say close to £200 if he had gone to work. My question (his skill in building, fun project what have you aside) would it not have been better just to buy a bumper extension and install?Shouldn't that be in the Sheds section?
All i want is the time back that took me to watch that vid!!Once you take into account the added depreciation on the car from whatever it was worth, to fuck all…
The time it cost, along with the money, would’ve been better spent on recreational drugs IMHO.
Fuck, that has inspired me!![]()
10M views · 10K reactions | لن تصدق كيف حولت هذه الزجاجات سيارة! | حِرف إبداعية في 5 دقائق
لن تصدق كيف حولت هذه الزجاجات سيارة!www.facebook.com