Very interesting and awesome and strange stuff with videos and pictures etc!!

FlyBye Electric Fly Swat Zapper Racket Killer Insect Bug Swatter Wasp Tennis Bat - Picture 1 of 2
 
Brandy, honey, lemon, ginger and paracetamol is my usual go to for these situations but neither of us can be arsed going out for brandy...
I had norovirus back in April for 4 days, it knocked the life out of me!! They also call it the stomach flu as all you do is throw up all the time, one night i got out of bed to switch the light on and fell backwards and knocked myself out. When i came to there was a big gash in my head in a small pool of blood, never had anything like that before!! I had no energy to stand up it was a fucking nightmare, don't want to go through that shit again.:oops:
 
I do not agree with the commentary as he is talking on the ignorant side of truth. Great vid and all you need to do is forget the politics and tip your hat to the riding achievement. :)

 
I remember watching this live on tv, stacey moaner thought he was going win, :ROFLMAO: !! Great race.:)

 
I remember watching this live on tv, stacey moaner thought he was going win, :ROFLMAO: !! Great race.:)

Thank you for posting this, seen it a few times but still a great watch! I wish stoner would have stayed on as I loved watching him and Rossi dicing up the track and would have loved to see it go right to the final lap. So good to see such close racing between 2 of the best at their time. So many big names, especially before they were really big
Thanks again
 
Back
Top Bottom