No offence taken, I joined this forum because of all the different opinions that entertain me, I have no malice in any of my posts, Im just here for the content and have to contribute my mindless rambelings, I think its required
No offence taken, I joined this forum because of all the different opinions that entertain me, I have no malice in any of my posts, Im just here for the content and have to contribute my mindless rambelings, I think its required
Which part of mental institution did you not understandFunny thing, their flag has a Hammer and Sickle on it. I seem to recall Putin's Russia is not a keen advocate on lgbtqxyz do dah do dah day type of organisations.
Which part of mental institution did you not understand![]()
Be interesting if they go to Sentinal island first?
or China.... "look strange creature.... wonder what it tastes like".Be interesting if they go to Sentinel island first?
I bet that thing feels and sounds like it has a life of it’s ownGod bless the NCR dudes!!
It is the same motor as my now wrecked 900ie, best bike i ever had!!I bet that thing feels and sounds like it has a life of it’s own![]()
I'm sure if you got another one it wouldn't take too long to HAMMER out the issuesIt is the same motor as my now wrecked 900ie, best bike i ever had!!I miss it and can't go through getting another one, i had it at the level i was happy with and it took some time!! A great bike and as a first entry to Ducati land you can't go wrong!!
![]()
Funny Guinness!!I'm sure if you got another one it wouldn't take too long to HAMMER out the issues![]()
Impressive, sleight of hand![]()
4.4M views · 54K shares | Awesome magic trick! By Kieran Doherty | LADbible
Awesome magic trick! By Kieran Dohertywww.facebook.com