Tyrrell's Classic Workshop

Saw the thread title and thought ooo, bet it’s a P34, it wasn’t, so here’s one

IMG_2069.webp
 
I do - sunday evening when I get back home its Harry Garage, the Late Brake Show and Tyrell's Classic Workshop (when he's made one:.

Better than anything on TV.
 
I watch Iain all the time. A very knowledgeable man with great attention to detail. (y)

I started watching him when his first video was with Harry Metcalf.. He's unbelievable around engines and such a craftsman.. I'd say a lot of us here have the same youtube subscriptions 👌
 
I do - sunday evening when I get back home its Harry Garage, the Late Brake Show and Tyrell's Classic Workshop (when he's made one:.

Better than anything on TV.
I don't watch any TV, I watched a little bit before convid but during the shit show I got sick of the absolute constant scare mongering so now I don't even turn it on in the background ... My mates think it's weird but I've never watched a single series of any show on TV ever, that is unless it was a documentary series 👌
 
Seems to be tucked away from the actual event…as if the organisers realised their mistake after seeing the fucking thing 😁
Nope - they asked for it to be there just after I had bought it but not yet picked it up and asked my permission through Bimota UK to display it - and it had a prime spot indeed 🥳
 
Back
Top Bottom