I started watching him when his first video was with Harry Metcalf.. He's unbelievable around engines and such a craftsman.. I'd say a lot of us here have the same youtube subscriptionsI watch Iain all the time. A very knowledgeable man with great attention to detail.
I don't watch any TV, I watched a little bit before convid but during the shit show I got sick of the absolute constant scare mongering so now I don't even turn it on in the background ... My mates think it's weird but I've never watched a single series of any show on TV ever, that is unless it was a documentary seriesI do - sunday evening when I get back home its Harry Garage, the Late Brake Show and Tyrell's Classic Workshop (when he's made one:.
Better than anything on TV.
StunningI wonder what this goes for - better for a weekend blast than the £300k supercars out there
I remember a local garage to my work having a blue low mileage one for sale in the late 80's for £17kI’ve always liked these - underrated at half the value of a Dino
Salon Privé - only the most exclusive vehicles get an invite and hardly ever is a motorcycle featured there - but my actual bike (Tesi Editione Finale) was
As Mr iain tyrell would say rarity can overtake tasteSalon Privé - only the most exclusive vehicles get an invite and hardly ever is a motorcycle featured there - but my actual bike (Tesi Editione Finale) was
View attachment 171783
Not in the instance of the forums most aesthetically pleasing motorcycleAs Mr iain tyrell would say rarity can overtake taste![]()
Salon Privé - only the most exclusive vehicles get an invite and hardly ever is a motorcycle featured there - but my actual bike (Tesi Editione Finale) was
View attachment 171783
Nope - they asked for it to be there just after I had bought it but not yet picked it up and asked my permission through Bimota UK to display it - and it had a prime spot indeedSeems to be tucked away from the actual event…as if the organisers realised their mistake after seeing the fucking thing![]()
This would have been before the odd thing had gotten covered in grated cheese and fat splashed on it from the regular fry-ups.Nope - they asked for it to be there just after I had bought it but not yet picked it up and asked my permission through Bimota UK to display it - and it had a prime spot indeed![]()
Get out of Noobies fantasy kitchen now you nutterThis would have been before the odd thing had gotten covered in grated cheese and fat splashed on it from the regular fry-ups.