Premium Bonds

All that is important!
1674837453948.webp
 
Actually, I must apologise for posting shit! I am not going to spend that much on a new Guzzi. Looked at used on Fraser's site. With them and Fowlers, there's lots of stuff that I would be happy with.

I cashed in a cheque for over fifty grand today. With that and my compensation still to come, my head is well screwed
Sorry, but need to post more shit 😆

Drinking coffee at Berkeley Tea Rooms, so thinking more. The base version of the Guzzi V100 Mondello would do me fine fine and is not the mad price that I quoted. And it's available from my closest dealer. So I will have a look and ponder for a few months!
 
Sorry, but need to post more shit 😆

Drinking coffee at Berkeley Tea Rooms, so thinking more. The base version of the Guzzi V100 Mondello would do me fine fine and is not the mad price that I quoted. And it's available from my closest dealer. So I will have a look and ponder for a few months!
Thank goodness Perry, I was worried you had rushed in to a hasty decision there.
 
Haste?

Decision?

I know not of this language you speak!
May I recommend the Guinness Book Of Contrary Proverbs to you Perry ? Full of helpful conundrums such as Look before you leap vs He who hesitates is lost.
I always read it when I am not sure what course of action to take and it always reaffirms my belief that the best course of action is inaction. Except for when it isn`t .
 
Look!

Everyone is just taking the piss, now!

And what is it about Coventry?

I bought my ST3 from there, and now the Coventry Building Society offer the best interest rate so I have transferred the rest of my stash there.

That is the subject now, and nuffing else matters! Why Coventry? Anyone live there, or know of any reason to visit - apart from buying a Ducati?
 
I've now finished distributing my cash to the various accounts. Coventry Building Society got most as their interest rate is better than everyone else's.

For a laugh, I put in a slice to this fund: IFSL Ravenscroft Global Blue Chip B.

No doubt that it will now do shit, but I am past caring!

How does this dying soon work? After being told that is what will happen by an eggspert, I think about it most days. I reckon that I am doing quite well for my age and the horrible injuries that I suffered - apart from breaking garage doors! I am still have all my hair and nothing is dropping off. I don't need to have a rest every afternoon, or any afternoon. Do you just go about your normal business and then just suddenly drop dead? I go to the cinema most Thursday afternoons, so do you sit in the darkened cinema, go to sleep, and just never wake up? I NEED TO KNOW!

And I think that I have carte blanche to still ride my motorbikes! No one can tell me not to as I am going to die soon, so may as well enjoy myself!
 
I’ve had them for 13 months now since selling the Bayliss behind the sofa, won every month too, but anywhere from £25 to £175 🙃
I thought the max holding for premium bonds was £50k.....so what did you do with the rest of the money from the Bayliss sale?
 
Thank goodness Perry, I was worried you had rushed in to a hasty decision there.
I will buy a Guzzi next. But I will wait until my case is finished and I get my grubby hands on the money! That could be two or three years away.

The mad irony is that my late Mother had thousands in the claim for she paid for the boarding expenses of my dog. She didn't live long enough to get the money so 25% of it will come to me to buy a Guzzi! That is assuming that I live long enough to see the claim paid out and the other side are banking on the hope that I won't! Weird shit!
 
This is what I discovered at the pub. Good stuff! I only had three bottles of it and now feel the effects!!!! Anyway, that is me sorted and I think that I will buy some next time I am in Sainsburys!:giggle::love::cool:

1675197131570.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom