Lewis Hamilton took the recrd for the most Formula 1 wins in history today, when the record he recently shared with Michachel Schumacher (91) was surpassed with Hamilton winning his 92nd race.
He'll win the title for the 7th time this season (equaling Schumacher) and by almost every metric, he's the greatest ever F1 dirver.
Except one, why can't he be a bit more likeable?
I still love Nigel Mansell and Damon Hill to this day, I can't see me having any affection for Hamilton when his racing days are behind him. I didn't care for Schumacher either, mostly because he was a product, always in his Ferrari branded livery wherever he was (I remember him on Top Gear when asked what he drove, expecting some exotica. He replied "A Fiat Chroma", part of the Fiat / Ferrari marriage.) But mostly didn't like him becasue he made some dubious moves in his career. Hamilton is clean and fair, but god can he moan like a stroppy 5 year old, he has zero personality and this latest BLM rubbish is a real turn off. I wonder what his white mother thinks.
All the same. He's a Brit and the best ever, I'll stomach it.
He'll win the title for the 7th time this season (equaling Schumacher) and by almost every metric, he's the greatest ever F1 dirver.
Except one, why can't he be a bit more likeable?
All the same. He's a Brit and the best ever, I'll stomach it.