I am going to watch that, in its entirety, but now I am going for a ride. But just regarding the stars, it is a contrast thing.
Hmmm…according to people who claim to have been on the moon
I am going to watch that, in its entirety, but now I am going for a ride. But just regarding the stars, it is a contrast thing.
Where do you think the Moonies came from![]()
The planet the Clangers live on is never given a specific name, but it is described as a "small, blue planet" or "moon-like planet". The show refers to it as "their world" or "the planet of the Clangers".Japan
I think you’re thinking of the the Clangers![]()
It is explained very well in that link I posted if you are interested.Hmmm…according to people who claim to have been on the moon![]()
How do they expect anyone to believe that? Finally a proper use for this thread!The planet the Clangers live on is never given a specific name, but it is described as a "small, blue planet" or "moon-like planet". The show refers to it as "their world" or "the planet of the Clangers".
- The planet is a small, blue world that serves as the home for the Clanger family.
- It features a unique environment with music trees, a vertical lake, and caves where the Clangers live.
- The series does not give the planet a formal name. It is simply referred to as the Clangers' home planet.
This was not their first interview after getting back. They clearly state that in this video. This is several weeks after their return. They are probably a bit sick of endless debriefings I would imagine. I honestly saw nothing dodgy about this at all, three very smart, professional and highly observant men who talked plainly and honestly about their experience.This was their first interview after getting back. In other interviews, astronauts talked about how bright the stars were from the moon.
One didn’t even know that he must’ve travelled through the Van Allan radiation belts..
It says so at the start of every episode and it was filmed many years before AI so it is irrefutably trueHow do they expect anyone to believe that? Finally a proper use for this thread!![]()
Ah, the power of brainwashing!It says so at the start of every episode and it was filmed many years before AI so it is irrefutably true![]()
Soz, I didn't mean to brain wash you with the truthAh, the power of brainwashing!
Right so I just watched this first video in it's entirety and have a question to you Dox. Did you watch all 1hr 25 of it? What did you notice?
This was not their first interview after getting back. They clearly state that in this video. This is several weeks after their return. They are probably a bit sick of endless debriefings I would imagine. I honestly saw nothing dodgy about this at all, three very smart, professional and highly observant men who talked plainly and honestly about their experience.
Some of the troll comments in the utube comments are really lowbrow and most of them are responded to appropriately.
Going back to my question, I could not for one second see any embarrassment, in fact all three were confident in their answers, some with humour, and were not just woodenly reading from scripts.
This has been explained again and again. If you dont want to believe it, fine, but it has been thoroughly explained. The better question is why we are not going there at the moment, not can we.That they had the technology ti do it then, but we don’t now
Did you watch it all the way through? The clip you linked.
This has been explained again and again. If you dont want to believe it, fine, but it has been thoroughly explained. The better question is why we are not going there at the moment, not can we.
I couldn't give a flying fuck about the space race or who landed on the moon .. in my typical selfish thought process it makes absolutely fuck all difference to me ... but as someone who's seen the pictures over the years of the lunar craft that took men to the moon al I can say isthems brave lads I'd not let the things take me to the bottom of my garden
![]()
So, do you believe that man has gone to space, and had to re-enter the apthmosphere?According to current belief it can’t be done because it would need multiple refuellings to get there, which doesn’t support having been before.
Gravity?I don’t know. I struggle accepting anything NASA tells us. And we all base our beliefs on such things, on what we’re told, not what we know. Mind you Katie Perry did it
This orbiting using the moons gravity…how does that work when the earth is between the spaceship and the moon?
Or the spaceship is between the moon and the earth?
Hahaha Newtonian Fizix, I should cocoGravity?
That old chestnut? You can't believe in gravity, surely!
Newton?Hahaha Newtonian Fizix, I should coco![]()
You sir, are a ludditeNewton?
Let's not be having any New-Age Johnny-come-lately mumbo-jumbo now.
Sorry, I'm not going there. You can easily find out about all this stuff if you are interested?I don’t know. I struggle accepting anything NASA tells us. And we all base our beliefs on such things, on what we’re told, not what we know. Mind you Katie Perry did it
This orbiting using the moons gravity…how does that work when the earth is between the spaceship and the moon?
Or the spaceship is between the moon and the earth?
Sorry, I'm not going there. You can easily find out about all this stuff if you are interested?
I'm sure there is an explanation, but I've probably not got the knowledge to work out if it's flawed or not.
We're never going to agree on this, and many other things.
It's like colours. How does anyone else know they are seeing colours exactly the way you do, or I do. We don't - we see colours the way we see them, you might (will?) see them differently. It might only be a slight difference, or might not.
Anyway, on some subjects we're only going to see them the way we do and can't see them the way others do. It's not the best analogy as at one time I used to believe we were told the truth by officials too, so I have seen them that way. Then I had doubts, and then an event happened that proved the scale of lies we're exposed to regularly.
Hate speech reported.True.
Not everything is yellow and blue.
Going down on what Loz? Sounds very queer starmer to me laddie buck!Hate speech reported.
You're going down, AI.
I don't judge, Bob. You shouldn't either.Going down on what Loz? Sounds very queer starmer to me laddie buck!![]()
![]()
but but but, I'm a justice of the peace, I have to, I'm obligedI don't judge, Bob. You shouldn't either.