All things BMW GS thread

New 1300 gs , it looks rather like suzukis v strom

A BMW R1300GS with luggage



 
Last edited:
I saw one on the road on Saturday - it looked small, like an 800 or something. Defo not imposing like the outgoing model or a Multi.
 
My mate John is spitting feathers - he's got a recall notice for his '21 1250 Triple Black for the shaft drive. They now need maintenence every 12k miles, and replacement at 36k - he thinks the replacement is free at 36k but they'll charge for the 12k.
 
My mate John is spitting feathers - he's got a recall notice for his '21 1250 Triple Black for the shaft drive. They now need maintenence every 12k miles, and replacement at 36k - he thinks the replacement is free at 36k but they'll charge for the 12k.
I wonder what they maintain?? In my opinion I didn't charge for a 1250 because I felt bmw had cheapened a lot of shit... The brakes for me pissed me off they switched from brembo to some American shit who made tank brakes and mountain bike brakes.. On a premium priced bike of 28000 euro it was piss poor. I don't ever remember anything being done on the shafts on mine and I normally done 40/50 k kilometers 🤔 is he sure he heard them rite?? 😆😆😆
 
Back
Top Bottom