What can you recommend watching?

I watched the 1970 origanal Catch 22 the other day, when i first saw it many years ago i thought it was funny. On reflection i was young when i saw it but knowing what i know now it's funny in places but brutal under the suface. This scene is from the remake that i haven't watched and i don't want to but would like to read the book.

 
I watched the 1970 origanal Catch 22 the other day, when i first saw it many years ago i thought it was funny. On reflection i was young when i saw it but knowing what i know now it's funny in places but brutal under the suface. This scene is from the remake that i haven't watched and i don't want to but would like to read the book.

The book is excellent, I recommend it.
 
Back
Top Bottom