Very interesting and awesome and strange stuff with videos and pictures etc!!

Some pornography for our Wayne
 
Some pornography for our Wayne
Stunning as ever, cheers bob they imo are the best motorcycles ever made!!
I will stand corrected as i am biased as ever.

 
wow

Is that good? Bad?
 
Coronal mass ejection on that scale not good, if earth was in direct line it would be like a huge EMP hitting us, our magnetosphere would protect us partially, however, it could and has in the past, interfere with and/or take down power/grid systems and sensitive electronics. Worst case scenario, we all fucken burn.
 
Coronal mass ejection on that scale not good, if earth was in direct line it would be like a huge EMP hitting us, our magnetosphere would protect us partially, however, it could and has in the past, interfere with and/or take down power/grid systems and sensitive electronics. Worst case scenario, we all fucken burn.
I'm no space expert and do follow these thing's over the years but they can say whatever they want!! Seen this happen alot with the sun, the way things are going on in clown world let it burn!! :)
 
Not that displeasing to eye, if my 92 Gixer 750 WN looked like that, the pillion seat would have had a lot more snail trails :unsure: 🤭
 
Italian flair and Chinese engineering, good looking bike.

Norwich flair, Italian Name & Chinese Engineering :)


Adrian Morton, the motorcycle designer, is British.
Further details:
  • He was born in Norwich, England.
  • While his career is heavily associated with Italian motorcycle brands like Ducati, Benelli, and MV Agusta, he is originally from the United Kingdom.
  • He trained in the UK at Coventry University and the Royal College of Art in London before moving to Italy to work.
 
I know it's very controversial, however I do quite like it, would love to have a ride just to have a feel of the front end, plus the 240 ponies :love:
 
I know it's very controversial, however I do quite like it, would love to have a ride just to have a feel of the front end, plus the 240 ponies :love:
At least you have the intelligence to sit on it the correct way round, unlike some mongs 🤪 👀
 
1761836050123.webp
 
I never ride a bike without a 58 sticker on the back of my lid, if i get the chance to ride again 58 will always be on my lid!!

 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom