No worries cocker, I'd thought you got the cryptic clue, I only knew because my grandad had one in his shed I asked and he explained, my great grandad worked in a theatre before he was killed in WW1Thanks for the cryptic clue!
I had no idea until….
Thank you very much for that! My client was showing it to me and although we knew it was gas powered, it's use was a mystery!![]()
Where did he lose his life Bob?No worries cocker, I'd thought you got the cryptic clue, I only knew because my grandad had one in his shed I asked and he explained, my great grandad worked in a theatre before he was killed in WW1
I'm sure it was Arras in 1917, but i'll have to check with my Dad, he has all the info, including a image of his grave.Where did he lose his life Bob?
Does the family have any of his medals, death penny etc?I'm sure it was Arras in 1917, but i'll have to check with my Dad, he has all the info, including an image of his grave.
I am really pissed and i have no idea what is going on!!Does the family have any of his medals, death penny etc?
Too bloody early Wayne you lunatic!!!I am really pissed and i have no idea what is going on!!
I know me dad has some stuff relating to my great grandad, I spend the day with him on tuesdays, so I'll ask then buddyDoes the family have any of his medals, death penny etc?
Cheers Bob, if so I’d love to see them if at all possible please.I know me dad has some stuff relating to my great grandad, I spend the day with him on tuesdays, so I'll ask then buddy
Which one?Believe what you want but God is my Lord and savior, i have some very amazing and beautiful things given to me and you can all mock but i have my god and savior!!![]()
Believe what you want but God is my Lord and savior, i have some very amazing and beautiful things given to me and you can all mock but i have my god and savior!!![]()
What a faggot, i've always suspected him to be a closet faggot and it is prooved!! Any fool who watches Motogp needs a fucking labotamy just to get through one fucking race!! Moto3 is 99% of the time great racing and that's it.www.facebook.com
@JAT is playing up again!!What a faggot, i've always suspected him to be a closet faggot and it is prooved!! Any fool who watches Motogp needs a fucking labotamy just to get through one fucking race!! Moto3 is 99% of the time great racing and that's it.
View attachment 136188
Believe what you want but God is my Lord and savior, i have some very amazing and beautiful things given to me and you can all mock but i have my god and savior!!![]()
Your god says stop drinking and posting paranoid video's and get ya bikes fixed. Fresh air and two wheels is a pretty good godly act. Plus Loomies has seen a drop in their profits and said get ya finger out.
Nutter, it's a car from the Isle of Man you big daft GodI know that's photoshopped as I have never driven that Bimota
You're God![]()
You said you were Wayne's God - he's yours now and theirs no getting away from itNot "I am god" ya daft chasing eastern european wimmin sex perve
I was refering to Wayne's God who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name and mine's a pint, god
Wether we believe as a reader but no means a scholar or teller and preacher the history and writings become real and a real warning to us!! Why has Gods writings been made a piss take?? The powers that be are full of shit and taking away your mental power and beliefs, it's all been made out to be bollox for a reason!! Did the Sumarians and wake up with a gag for the sheer fuck of it in 5300 BC to 1940 bc, if they did fair play but i beg to differ!!Not "I am god" ya daft chasing eastern european wimmin sex perve
I was refering to Wayne's God who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name and mine's a pint, god
You said you were Wayne's God - he's yours now and theirs no getting away from it
View attachment 136211