The all things cricket thread and no doubt other stuff.

I’m not sure I only saw the last two overs of India’s innings and then watched England bat.
Just watching it now on youtube and yeah they played him Vaibhav Sooryavanshi, he played number 2 opener and stumped for 14.
First time for India at 15 and a big crowd, nerves and pressure but he'll get over that. :)
Good to see Curran back on the field.
 
Last edited:
God i miss those day's of the great rivalry between England and West Indies, Curtly and Courtney are legends!!

 
Never forget the England all out for 46, my mate and me stopped for a beer in one pub for the England V West Indies test. We walked about 5 minutes to the next pub and we were all out for 46!! I must admit Curtly was on fire that day!!(y)

 
Literally just finished watching it. Great game and I’m pleased for Root.
I have noticed Root's form has dropped off since taking captaincy, i knew it would happen and i can't think of anybody else taking it!!:unsure: Not enough experience in a very new and young side.
 
Says the man that couldn’t bowl an egg underarm at the moment!
Not true! Had me mate and his 16 yr old son over on sunday. The boy was throwing a chew toy for the dog and was fucken useless. I bet him 5 bucks i could throw it further with my gammy arm and i beat him by miles. I threw it underarm as i think my arm would come off if i tried over arm!
 
Back
Top Bottom