Red and green should never be seen
Red and green should never be seen
Unless there's a bit of white in betweenRed and green should never be seen
Red white anf green chiz, or - more correctly - green white and redUnless there's a bit of white in between![]()
I'm no expert, but that looks gay (men who have sex with other men).... much more a leather tassled Desi Bimota riders thing... try closer to home for more information.That's some fucked up shit there!
@AirCon
Yeah I couldn't work out what the big bulbous stuff was supposed to be on the guys forearm? Any of the homos on here shed any light on that?I'm no expert, but that looks gay (men who have sex with other men).... much more a leather tassled Desi Bimota riders thing... try closer to home for more information.
AirCon will know - it's his tattooYeah I couldn't work out what the big bulbous stuff was supposed to be on the guys forearm? Any of the homos on here shed any light on that?![]()
Wow, you have really got him and the inflatable dolly bird stuck in your head bro! Go for a ride mate!
Everything is on SORN from next week - it will only get worseWow, you have really got him and the inflatable dolly bird stuck in your head bro! Go for a ride mate!
View attachment 149849
![]()
What does SORN mean?Everything is on SORN from next week - it will only get worseyou will notice I only retaliate and never aimlessly attack so do try and pay attention
The dolly bird was posted for you, you ungrateful soulor do you mean the right hand picture of AC in drag as the 'dolly bird'?
![]()
Statutory Off Road Notice (for Winter)What does SORN mean?
JessieEverything is on SORN from next week - it will only get worseyou will notice I only retaliate and never aimlessly attack so do try and pay attention
The dolly bird was posted for you, you ungrateful soulor do you mean the right hand picture of AC in drag as the 'dolly bird'?
![]()
Nope. he's a Drag Queen Dolly BirdJessie![]()
Oh right, I should have just googled that!… we have similar here, but up north here it never gets that cold, never salt on the roads etcStatutory Off Road Notice (for Winter)![]()
Bet he's unemployed
Yeah. He should get some tats and piercings to cheer himself up!And depressed.