Funny videos

Noobie Mong.webp
 
 

I’d been seeing a lady from Glasgow for about 4 years before I realised how much she toned down her accent so we could converse.
I ordered two tickets in a cinema, and the girl said something back to me that sounded gibberish (she asked “front, middle or back”) I said “what?” And she did it again. My girlfriend jumped in and said something gibberish back…and we got the tickets.
Proper Glesga is a language of its own.
Imagine, being with someone 4 years and not knowing they’re multilingual
 
I bet it comes out after a couple of glasses of bubbles tho?…
I had two mates of mine from Glasgow and Belfast and i had no problem understanding them.🤷‍♂️ Infact i would half the time have to interpret what they were saying to my other mates because it drove me nuts hearing everyone saying what? and the stress it would give me let alone those two.:ROFLMAO:
Great fun after a few beers and a joint or two, i would be in fits of laughter watching it all come together!!
Not seen them for a long time, hope there good.:)
 
No…I’m talking another level. Might as well have been Romanian.
Four years getting used to the toned down, general consumption Glaswegian. I thought I had it…thought I was on the fringes of the tribe…no. Not close.
 
Back
Top Bottom