Diavel 1260S

The forum's most aesthetically pleasing bike is going up for sale.
Nothing wrong with it but the diesel price crisis has wreaked havoc and scuppered my winter work schedule so the bike will have to go.

2020 bike 10658 miles, two owners from new. Service and MOT'd in June. Desmo service and belts done when I bought it year before last at 5500 miles. New tyres went on at time of last service in June and they're still very good.

Very clean bike. Comes with full Termi system fitted by Nellie at Cornerspeed and custom remap by BHP-UK in Burnley (video available on their Youtube channel). Original stock exhaust system included in sale. Also has Ducati deflector screen, Ducati high level tail tidy with pillion backrest (don't have the original boot-scraper number plate hanger), and Ducati comfort seat which raises the seat height about 40mm and is much more comfortable to ride (original seat included). Plus a couple of minor farkles like aftermarket levers and Ducabike frame bungs.

Everything works though I found the quick-shifter clitchy if not replaced in exactly the right position after removing it for cleaning chain gunk. And as I don't like QS's anyway I turned it off in settings, but it can be turned on again.

Epic thing to ride and sounds utterly glorious.

Asking for £12K.

Pictures will follow tomorrow when I do a photo shoot.
 
Back
Top Bottom