Nice looking scrambler![]()
860K views · 12K reactions | È arrivata la prima Ducati Scrambler Formula 73 🩶🩵 Un pezzo di storia che torna a vivere ✨ Ispirata alla leggendaria 750 Super Sport Desmo e realizzata in soli 873 esemplari numerati, la Formula 73 celebra un’eredità sen
È arrivata la prima Ducati Scrambler Formula 73 🩶🩵 Un pezzo di storia che torna a vivere ✨ Ispirata alla leggendaria 750 Super Sport Desmo e realizzata in soli 873 esemplari numerati, la Formula 73...www.facebook.com
![]()
1.8M views · 139K reactions | “I’ve seen a lot of cool stuff in my life, but that was AWESOME!” @hrca_backcountry @natureismetal #neature #nature #whatdidijustwatch #rabbitvsnake | Henry Ferguson
“I’ve seen a lot of cool stuff in my life, but that was AWESOME!” @hrca_backcountry @natureismetal #neature #nature #whatdidijustwatch #rabbitvsnakewww.facebook.com
I knew of a local posh geezer had one, one of my mates tried to race him off the lights in a crappy golf, the Aston let him go first and when the golf got to 3rd gear the Aston glided by still smoking the rear tyres - class innit
Near Alnwick I believe
I would love to hear it's mating call!
That is probably give or take a bit…Is it, aye?![]()