Coffee enemas?
Must have used instant.Coffee enemas?
It goes to show the damage done by the "Safe and Effective" brigade. When the government peddles bullshit about untested pharmaceuticals people start to distrust their doctors.
It goes to show the damage done by the "Safe and Effective" brigade.
How long would the girl have survived had she taken thepoisonchemo offered to her?
Better? Yes.Yeah, best to trust the “shove coffee up your arse” brigade.
"Looks like you have a growth in there. We're going to do a biopsy which will involve cutting into the growth and potentially allowing what is inside it to spread around the rest of your body."Sadly, we will never know.![]()
Better? Yes.
Best? Unproven.
"Looks like you have a growth in there. We're going to do a biopsy which will involve cutting into the growth and potentially allowing what is inside it to spread around the rest of your body."
Uhhhh... is that... safe?
"The alternative is the Nescafé Gold Blend approach but I don't get paid as well for that one. Let's go Option One, shall we?"
Thanks, AI.How would you know Nescafé gold blend was the correct one to use without cutting into the growth and doing a biopsy.
Imagine how silly you’d feel if you could have cured it with Aldi’s bargain blend.
Thanks, AI.
You saved me making an expensive mistake in the future.
I favour Lidl's own brand decaff fresh ground. I don't use it as an enema and frankly I think that is unlikely to change. But I do put the spent grounds around my hydrangeas. Apparently it discourages pests and acts as a fertilser. Maybe more people on here should consider gardening as a hobby and dial back a bit on the sexual deviance.How would you know Nescafé gold blend was the correct one to use without cutting into the growth and doing a biopsy.
Imagine how silly you’d feel if you could have cured it with Aldi’s bargain blend.
I favour Lidl's own brand decaff fresh ground. I don't use it as an enema and frankly I think that is unlikely to change. But I do put the spent grounds around my hydrangeas. Apparently it discourages pests and acts as a fertilser. Maybe more people on here should consider gardening as a hobby and dial back a bit on the sexual deviance.
I’m not having that anyone drinking la di da decaf fresh ground coffeeI favour Lidl's own brand decaff fresh ground. I don't use it as an enema and frankly I think that is unlikely to change. But I do put the spent grounds around my hydrangeas. Apparently it discourages pests and acts as a fertilser. Maybe more people on here should consider gardening as a hobby and dial back a bit on the sexual deviance.
I go decaf for the sake of my blood pressure. It's not a sexual thing. Exige will have to look elsewhere for gratification.I’m not having that anyone drinking la di da decaf fresh ground coffee
Can’t accuse anyone of having deviances
Get thee behind me satansecond thoughts get behind Exi he may enjoy it
GHEY!!!I go decaf for the sake of my blood pressure. It's not a sexual thing. Exige will have to look elsewhere for gratification.
He wouldn't like my coffee anyway. It tastes like fine arabica coffee, not fly spray and dustbin juice boiled up in pond water with some old socks.
You seem to be somewhat obsessed with "GHEY" Is there something you want to get off your chest? A bra perhaps?GHEY!!!
GHEY!!!!You seem to be somewhat obsessed with "GHEY" Is there something you want to get off your chest? A bra perhaps?
These fuckers know no shame, with their barbaric backwards ideology![]()
Barrister under fire for claim Israel was behind synagogue attack
Practicing barrister Sham Uddin posted a video making the claims to his social media accounts just 24 hours after Jihad Al-Shamie, 35, targeted Heaton Park Synagogue in Manchester on Thursday.www.dailymail.co.uk
I'll have you know that not all gardeners are sexual deviants! It's a shame I know, but what can you do?Maybe more people on here should consider gardening as a hobby and dial back a bit on the sexual deviance.
After their return, getting endlessly grilled by people who already have their minds made up. Including this bible waving stalker. This clip always makes me smile, he must have felt good afterwards as he walked away from this moron.
![]()
249K views · 2.3K reactions | Buzz Aldrin is an American former astronaut, engineer and fighter pilot. He made three spacewalks as pilot of the 1966 Gemini 12 mission, and was the Lunar Module Eagle pilot on the 1969 Apollo 11 mission. He was the s
Buzz Aldrin is an American former astronaut, engineer and fighter pilot. He made three spacewalks as pilot of the 1966 Gemini 12 mission, and was the Lunar Module Eagle pilot on the 1969 Apollo 11...www.facebook.com
I am going to just start with one thing. Can you supply anything to back this up? As far as I am aware they were all three very proud of what they had achieved.were obviously embarrassed about it,
This was their first interview after getting back. In other interviews, astronauts talked about how bright the stars were from the moon.
One didn’t even know that he must’ve travelled through the Van Allan radiation belts..
I am going to watch that, in it's entirety, but now I am going for a ride. But just regarding the stars, it is a contrast thing.This was their first interview after getting back. In other interviews, astronauts talked about how bright the stars were from the moon.
One didn’t even know that he must’ve travelled through the Van Allan radiation belts..
And then there’s Armstrong’s speech…
What could he have been talking about?