That's you in the background.....and a nice selection of vests and big bellies.![]()
What’s the info on that Yamaha? Looks superb.
Which Yamaha?What’s the info on that Yamaha? Looks superb.
Would love to own the stunning H2 in front of it though!! That looks interesting too.
Back in the day, I used to Hill Climb and Proddy Race a 250 Elsie
This was me doing what I turned out to be very good at - falling off.......
View attachment 4136
The one that has an H2 parked in front of it....Which Yamaha?![]()
How far in front, inches, furlongs, miles?The one that has an H2 parked in front of it....
Stupid boy...
I give up..... now about that SF1098S....How far in front, inches, furlongs, miles?![]()
ShhhI give up..... now about that SF1098S....
I'd been wanting a 2 stroke for a few years but didn't know what to buy, it was getting a bit daft going out on 2 Stroke days with mates when I was on a 1098R or an R1. This popped up at Bonham's and I instantly fell in love with it's lines...The one that has an H2 parked in front of it....
Stupid boy...
I like that a lot, you still have this I take it.I'd been wanting a 2 stroke for a few years but didn't know what to buy, it was getting a bit daft going out on 2 Stroke days with mates when I was on a 1098R or an R1. This popped up at Bonham's and I instantly fell in love with it's lines...
View attachment 4197
Didn't have to do anything to it. it fired up and ran great, presumably just having been finished and not used (it was from a deceased's estate poor chap)...
I just put new shocks on to raise the rear slightly as the ones on it were old and cheap and fitted a front mudguard.
Oh, it's a 1972 YR5 (350) btw.
View attachment 4199
View attachment 4200
View attachment 4201
View attachment 4202
View attachment 4203
Yes, it's one of the bikes I run every yearI like that a lot, you still have this I take it.
Comes in handy for man juice overflowYou sure that ain't to help your old bones?
![]()
They are tiny bottles, and close up, not far awaySpare oil !What ratio are you mixing at? 1:1?
![]()
They are tiny bottles, and close up, not far awayonly 150ml each 33:1 mix
![]()
I was thinking 4 glass Demijohns maybe