Premium Bonds

So how much needs to be invested to achieve regular returns, based on experience over time?
Your capital is safe, although reducing by inflation, it's a lottery and most financial folk will point you in other directions, if you have maxed out on ISA's it's a reasonable place to park cash.

You will lose value most likely.
 
Feck all for me 🤣
IMG_3474.gif
 
Your capital is safe, although reducing by inflation, it's a lottery and most financial folk will point you in other directions, if you have maxed out on ISA's it's a reasonable place to park cash.

You will lose value most likely.
Not only is it an easy access account the winnings are tax free, something that’s often overlooked when calculating the annual income
 
Got an email this evening telling me I have won a prize, so, I logged on and find that my meagre stock of just over £1100, has gone up by £50.

Now I have to decide whether to retire or whether I should keep the day job......
 
Back
Top Bottom